Pension Fund Specialist Switzerland
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Responsible for keeping the accounts, preparing the annual financial statements, financial reports and liquidity planning of the pension foundations. Participation in the management of the pension funds. Ongoing development of processes and procedures in collaboration with the management team.
- Keeping the accounts and preparing the annual financial statements and financial reporting of the pension fund and the welfare fund (annual financial statements, profit and loss statements, preparation of notes to the annual financial statements)
- Preparation and execution of the annual formal audit by the auditors
- Management of pension plans in cooperation with internal or outsourced service providers
- Maintenance and further development of statistics & key figures, reporting
- Leading or participating in projects for the further development of the company pension plan for Switzerland
- Continuous improvement of all ongoing processes & procedures
- Responsible for the internal control system (maintenance and further development)
- Completed commercial education/apprenticeship in a relevant area
- Further education or equivalent experience with social securities
- Extensive experience with Pension Fund Management ideally in cooperation with internal or outsourced service providers
- Previous experience in Reporting, Maintenance and further development of statistics & key figures
- Ability to work on continuous improvement of all ongoing processes & procedures
- Native level German skills with business fluent English
- Experience with Abacus Software is nice to have
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.