Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Senior Cyber Security Analyst protects sensitive data and systems from threats within the Security Operations Center by implementing and monitoring the appropriate security controls. He will assess potential systems and process vulnerabilities to determine technical security requirements, make recommendations, and make changes to enhance systems security. In addition, the Cyber Security Analyst will handle security incidents effectively in a timely manner according to the priority. Furthermore, he supports the team in keeping the systems involved in the Security Operations up to date and configured as appropriate.
- Identify and document information security risks and propose
- mitigating controls
- Investigate and respond to security incidents
- Monitor networks and systems for potential threats
- Research, design, and develop new information security controls
- Actively research, evaluate, and drive next generation security technologies and solutions to solve the organizations needs
- Manage solution development and deployment that adhere to best practices
- Manage SAP Security incidents
- Manage SAP Security configuration, create baselines and monitor adherence to it.
- Manage SAP vulnerabilities (including code review) and drive remediation with the SAP team.
- Participate in 24x7 follow the sun operations.
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology.
- 5-10 years Information Security.
- 5-10 years - SAP Security.
- CISSP / CISM / CISA / OSCP certified preferred.
- ISC2 / ISACA / Offensive Security certified Preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Cyber Security or related areas
- Master’s degree in Computer Science / Cyber Security or related areas - preferred
- Solid understanding of a range of compliance, regulatory, and legal
- requirements and relevant principles, best practices, and standards across multiple industries (e.g., PCI, SOX, GLBA, CSA, PCI, NIST, ISO, IEEE, FedRAMP, HIPAA, and TCG).
- Advanced English level.
Every day, Lonza´s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve Is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.