Engineering Data Integrator
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Engineering Data Integrator is key to effective project delivery and acts an integrator between 3rd party suppliers and Lonza engineering information systems in order to capture and maintain lifecycle data for the creation, operation and disposal of assets. Such information in readily available forms is essential for the safe working, effective and efficient use of each asset.
- Provide project teams the on time and in-full handover from third party providers to agreed standards of engineering data in accessible digital formats operating the necessary digital approval and management platforms as required.
- Measure and report the progress by asset of each projects delivery of engineering knowledge against predetermined deliverables derived from agreed site standard expectations.
- Manage timely delivery of CAD by 3rd party providers for projects and operational changes.
- Set the data standards and methods and integrate with Lonza information management systems such as SAP and Documentum to achieve effective information exchange.
- Develop electronic systems such as Documentum, SAP Databases, MS Teams, SAP Modules used in Engineering like FICO, CAD Drawing, Docusign
- Strong Engineering background in either software/construction/mechanical/electronic
- Ability to coordinate and manage own workload
- 3rd party supplier interaction and supplier management
- High computer literacy with engineering emphasis
- Experience with EDMS (Electronic Document Management Systems) or DMS (Document Management Systems)
- Software engineering/programming experience would be an advantage
- Aware of engineering procurement commissioning
- Knowledge of Engineering Life Cycles
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.