QC Systems Solution Expert
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for QC Systems Solution Expert Build. You will be responsible for building new and/or deploy existing IT / OT solutions to be used by Quality Control departments in a GMP Lab environment. Act as regional IT Business Partner for QC Systems embedded into the global IT team. Responsible to secure project execution in adherence to Lonza standards and policies. Provide IT support for complex incidents and problems.
- Review user requirements, consult internal stakeholders in terms of IT / OT solutions, take responsibility as (sub-) project manager, work out concepts and specifications, moderate workshops, configure and customize systems, responsible for content of test scripts, execute functional testing and support business testing, contribute to the creation of training documentation, provide trainings, prepare and perform data migration activities, enforce global process and system governance, adhere to GMP and quality policies.
- Collaborate with infrastructure, process integration, development and authorization partners to deliver requested standard and or custom IT / OT solutions. Manage external parties such as IT / OT consultants and service providers in the context of projects, system changes and/or outsourced services. Direct their solutions to secure adherence to Lonza standards and guidelines.
- Transfer new solutions and related knowhow to the support organization. Delegate common incidents and problems to the IT support organization. Provide 3rd level support for complex incidents. Contribute to the resolution of critical / urgent incidents.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of Lonza custom IT / OT solutions. Get familiar with newest generation IT solutions and advise internal partners on innovative IT technologies.
- Minimum B.S. in Computer Sciences or Life Science.
- Good knowledge of QC systems such as LIMS, LES, ELN and CDS
- System configuration and/or customization knowhow
- Comprehensive understanding of the business processes and concepts being used
- IT project methodology knowhow
- Analytical skills
- Able effectively collaborate and communicate with internal and external partners
- Presentation and moderation skills
- Skills to manage external partners / services
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.