Raw Materials Compliance Specialist (Supplier Management)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Raw Materials Specialist interacts directly with Lonza’s internal customers for management of suppliers used at the Portsmouth Site. The Specialist will be the Site Point of Contact with the global supplier function to coordinate all supplier activities. Activities includes: Supplier Quality Agreements, Vendor Change Notifications, Supplier Qualifications, SCARs and other duties associated with supplier management.
Other activities for cross training within the Quality Raw Materials Organization will include: review of material release documentation, assisting in technology transfer where there are supplier issues, coordination of quality alerts
- Coordination of the VCN and Quality alert Programs
- Completion of Vendor Quality Agreements
- Coordination with GSQ and the Site of various supplier programs
- Reviewing, Revising and approving various documentation associated with Supplier Management.
- Requalification of Vendor Documentation
- Performance of Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Preferred area of study: Scientific related field.
- Experience in GMP environment preferred. Biotechnology manufacturing background is preferred.
- Knowledge of GMP’s and regulations
- Experience with Trackwise, SAP, Syncade and Microsoft Suite preferred
- Self-starter, excellent written and verbal communicator at all levels, able to tolerate challenging workloads and changing priorities, attention to detail, works effectively individually and with teams
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if it is not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.