Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
- Basic Salesforce Administration (Data maintenance, dashboards, reports, fields, page layouts, etc).
- Working understanding of workflow and automation processes.
- Data work. For example fixing, updating and inserting records.
- Basic configuration such as page layout fixes, adding picklist values to fields.
- Providing technical support for all CRM users, managing support incidents in order of urgency and escalating where needed.
- Managing data and keeping records accurate up to date and consistent across Lonza systems.
- User Management, User creation/deactivation.
- Investigate security matters (record sharing, field level security, permission sets, etc)
- Monitor automated bulk data update jobs.
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce releases.
- Assist with implementing & testing all-new enhancements and add-ons from Salesforce releases as well as and custom internal enhancements.
- Create and update custom report types
- Create process documentation
- Provide regular reporting to the Salesforce Administrator and the Head of IT as required.
- Undertaking additional project task assignment as needed by the business.
- Certified in Salesforce.com System Administration and/or Application Builder.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related areas
- 2+ years of professional service experiences as IT Application Support Roles.
- 3-5 years experience in SalesForce administration tasks.
- Experience with both SFDC Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Hands-on knowledge in all the following technologies: Lightning interface, Process Builder, Workflows, Data Loader is a must.
- Advanced English Level.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements and implement Salesforce best practices.
Every day, Lonza´s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve Is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.