Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The ERP Specialist will be responsible for creation and management of new part set-up, recipe, and BOM process and any other associated data objects. Manages any changes in the ERP (SAP) System.
- Creation and maintenance of part codes in SAP (Material Master)
- Creation and modification of BOMs, Recipes, resources, COA Profiles,
- Inspection Plans and Inspection Characteristics in SAP
- Ensure SOPs related to new part set-up, BOM, recipe creations are up to date and usable
- Responsible for deactivation/reactivation and discontinuation of parts in the ERP system
- Responsible for the coordination of extension of parts in other plants
- Responsible for changes required within the SAP system
- Works to improve processes related to new part-set up
- Partner with finance to ensure Bill of Materials are entered correctly into financial system (SAP)
- Provide hands-on support to SAP users in pursuit of material master data accuracy and consistency
- Monitor the progress of approval work flow to ensure that all materials move through the designated approval streams to meet GMP requirements
- Proactively identify and implement workflow process improvements to improve lead time and facilitate Operational Excellence
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievement themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.