Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Guangzhou Nansha Ltd was established in April 2003, expanding Lonza’s global presence for chemical manufacturing and life science ingredients.
According the overall requirements of Lonza quality management system (involving ISO9001, FSSC22000, EFfCI, FAMI-QS and cGMP), QA Specialist will assist QA manager to complete the relevant tasks, or arranged by QA Director when needed.
- Assist QA manager to complete the following tasks:
- Complete the quality-related questionnaires and statements
- Supervise the completion and closure of OOS, OOT, OOE, deviations and CAPA, change requests and relevant tasks timely, and participate in reviewing of relevant records.
- Update relevant production quality data timely, fill in the quality data report.
- Follow up the material supplier audits.
- Supervise the daily monitoring of purified water system, nitrogen system, and clean area
- Collect regulations and laws related to non-pharma/cosmetic, and analyze their impact on the plants.
- Prepare materials related to the non-pharma/cosmetic product license
- Participate in the non-pharma/cosmetic regulatory inspections, related customer audits, and follow up the observation investigations and CAPAs.
- Responsible for HALAL system management and certification
- Responsible for LSO system management
- Finish DMS administrator related tasks
- Participate in internal audits of Lonza quality system, and follow up the relevant CAPAs.
- Acting as Production QA when needed
- Security-related responsibilities are as follows:
- Accept the education and training of production safety, conscientiously study and strictly abide by the regulations and requirements related to work. Do not operate in violation of regulations, and dissuade others from operating in violation of regulations. If you find any hidden danger or unsafe factors, you should immediately report to your line supervisor or on-site supervisor
- Participate in the accident emergency rescue activities, learn fire-control knowledge, take good care of various safety warning signs and safety protection facilities in company.
- Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Bachelor degree or above preferred, major in pharmacy or chemistry
- Strong multi-task management & independency ability.
- Good communication skills and self-motivated.
- Business fluent at English preferred.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.