Order Management Specialist
Order Management Specialist
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Customer Service Specialist (CSS) is responsible for coordinating and following up the orders of the LSI business, for this purpose, they will have to interact with stakeholders and customers while establishing and maintaining exceptional customer service and customer satisfaction for standard account base.
- Process and verify the accuracy of orders from customer received by email, telephone, EDI or other with attention to detail and accuracy for accounts as assigned.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including maintenance of order and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel / departments.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers. Builds and maintains ongoing relationships with customers.
- Serves as communication link between customers and sales team to assure customer’s needs are met.
- Initiate meetings to resolve customer issues due to order delay, backorders, returns, etc. with the appropriate teams i.e. Product Management, Quality Managers, Transportation, Warehousing, etc.
- Responsible for the timely resolution and communication to a variety of customer complaints and issues including the implementation of corrective action plans relating to customer service working with the Complaints Specialist.
- Maintains SAP master data by updating account information. Provide back up support to team for support or when out of the office due to vacation, travel or sick.
- Bachelor degree in logistic, supply chain or imports related is preferred.
- 1 years of experience in logistics, supply chain or order management related jobs.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate and resolve supply chain issues.
- Basic knowledge in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge in SAP is a must.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to interface with various levels of management.
- Accuracy, problem solving, multi-tasking, listening are all critical components to this position.
- English C1 level
Every day, Lonza´s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve Is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.