Business System Analyst OT APAC
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As an Operation Technology (OT) Business System Analyst, you will collaborate with the regional process owners and the global teams, to define and deliver digital solutions, capabilities and enhanced functionalities to manufacturing and quality operations.
- Gather, identify and translate customer needs into system requirements in order to ensure that they are meeting business process needs. Lead the definition (URS/FS) of functionalities and interfaces for the systems in the area of responsibilities.
- Define and identify the business cases that support the initiation of Digital initiatives within Technical Operations, opportunities and solutions that cover current or potential applications/technology at the APAC manufacturing sites. Proactively identify opportunities for to deliver innovative solutions to customer issues/challenges and situations where leading edge technological innovations can be deployed to business advantage.
- Represent global OT systems and oversee implementation and maintenance across APAC sites.
- Responsible to define and deliver the interfaces of the applications in the portfolio, liaising with OT COEs, other Lonza departments and business stakeholders.
- Responsible to drive the Lonza roadmap for the applications in the portfolio.
- Support and implement strategies for the modernization of MES, QC Labs systems and Data Analytics platforms in Lonza sites.
- Ensure the compliance of these systems with all relevant local, global, industry and regulatory policies and guidelines.
- Stay up-to-date of external best practices and latest process and technology advancements in the field and use this knowledge to develop and maintain the necessary capabilities within the site/region/function.
- Assist in defining data governance policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned within or outside APAC.
- BS in Computer Science or other IT field of study
- Career background in Pharma (GMP) - Pharma IT type of organization with further experience at a manufacturing site of a Pharmaceutical company
- Proficient knowledge of pharmaceutical processes
- Previous experience in either manufacturing or supply environment is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for transforming defined business needs into system requirements
- In depth knowledge of OT systems and their dependencies with IT infrastructure
- In depth knowledge of Quality and Regulatory requirements for OT systems in GMP Facilities
- Knowledge of technology-based Project Management tools
- Technical Knowledge of IT computing and security principles
- Technical knowledge of integration techniques and communication protocols
- Technical knowledge to basic programming concepts and databases
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture, networks, servers and routing systems
- Knowledgeable about FDA/EMA compliance requirements
- Strong vendor Management experience
- Virtual team Management experience.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.