Site IT Lead CHI EMEA
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Our Bornem site develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative dosage forms for the biopharmaceutical and consumer health & nutrition industries and has evolved into a global player in high volume capsule manufacturing.
To strengthen our IT team, we are currently looking for a Site IT Lead responsible for an effective collaboration between IT and the business functions at the locations under his assignment and acts as a key IT business partner, contact & escalation point towards site management team for any IT matters
- Accountable for the IT services at the site - Liaise with IT service delivery organization and Center of Excellence (CoE) leads to ensure IT service is delivered as per Service Level Agreement (SLA) to the site and continuous optimizing the site IT service efficiency.
- SPOC between local stakeholders and remaining IT organization – Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) for any IT related topics at the site, Stakeholder facing role, establishment and management of expectations
- Gather input on site specific requirements - Capture and formalize site specific requirements that are beyond standard global IT service and organize service get adjusted to meet site requirements
- Ensure IT service SLAs meet site requirements – Review adherence to SLA by IT service delivery teams (systems availability, delivery of support, …) and provide visibility to site leadership team on SLA performance, gaps, remediation actions taken
- Ensure site follow defined IT processes and policies – As representative of IT at the site, ensure that site leadership team take the required actions to ensure employees at the site adhere to established IT processes and comply with IT policies
- Ensure site IT security compliance with global standard – co-work with regional IT security officer to reduce vulnerability. Promote the IT security awareness on the site.
- Coordinate demand for IT/OT services – capture specific demand for IT and OT services, plan and coordinate activities for delivery of required IT and OT services
- Technical Disaster Recovery – Accountable for development and periodic testing of the technical disaster recovery plan for the site. Responsibilities in this area also include periodic plan refreshes as changes occur in the business or IT service provisioning landscape
- Infrastructure Life Cycle Management – Responsible for life cycle management of IT infrastructure required for business operations conducted at the site. The process includes maintaining an inventory of IT assets and managing risks associated with aging components. A critical part of this process is developing and sponsoring annual capital projects for equipment requiring upgrades.
- Applications Repository Management – Ensure local applications are reported and maintained in IT Applications repository database
- Internal and Regulatory Audit – Prepare and represent the site as the IT lead on regulatory inspections and audits. In the event of audit findings prepare remediation plan to address those findings.
Role entails frequent travel (up to 30%) to other sites as needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology or a relevant field
- An extensive IT experience with demonstrated an ability to manage budgets and projects.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. French speaking skills are nice to have.
- You are a highly organized person, with strong customer service ethic and problem solving skills.
- Ideally, you also bring an experience with vendor or third party management.
- French speaking skills are nice to have.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.