Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Capsugel Indonesia is looking to hire a Facilities Engineer. You will be responsible for implementing and monitoring the execution of management and maintenance of plant facilities and company buildings in order to assist operational activities running effectively and efficiently, to achieve company goals and targets both short and long term by optimizing existing resources professionally.
- Identify and contribute to the Maintenance & Equipment Division in building, developing, increasing project productivity and achieving planned investment targets.
- Identify, implement, and monitor infrastructure, facility system and layout of workplaces of production plants to ensure their specifications suitable to drive production results.
- Perform maintenance and improvement of machine and its use process in line with the criteria and standards set out in GMP, EHS, ISO and HAS systems.
- Adhere to process of maintaining plant facilities/company buildings material and spare parts and its function.
- Ensure all routine planned maintenance activities for utility systems and plant process equipment are completed on schedule.
Building & General Facilities Maintenance
- Maintenance of building, infrastructure, public facility, and environment.
- Assist the inspection and control process for maintenance & equipment to fit the specifications.
- Implement prevention and correction programs and monitor the allocation and use of facility/building project resources.
- Procurement contracts of goods and services for plant facilities/company buildings projects.
- Contribute to Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environment Management Systems (EMS), and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems from aspects of the Maintenance Engineering department.
- Maintain mutual cooperation relationships with vendors / outsourcing (contractors).
- Manage department budget allocation for regular and irregular planning and have received the approval from ME Manager / management.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any relevant Engineering disciplines
- Adequate years of experience in Maintenance & Engineering in manufacturing environment
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.