OT Technical Analyst (IT Operations Technician)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Operational Technology Analyst is responsible for supporting the end users and infrastructure within the lab and manufacturing areas of the assigned business. They will support the implementation of new technologies and applications and be responsible for all regulated deployments, configurations and changes. They will assure the high availability of systems and the recoverability of systems through the application of current corporate and industry best practices and ensures that operational technology meets the needs of the business.
- Deployment and management of regulated workstations within the lab and productions suites.
- Participate in the creation and implementation of validation activities.
- Keep accurate and controlled documentation on all regulated deployments, changes and infrastructure.
- Support the high availability of production regulated systems; ensuring company policies are adhered to.
- Ensures that regulatory and security standards are adhered to.
- Coordinates problem escalation and resolutions to second and third level system support staff and/or outside support service providers, executing corrective actions as directed for Data Center and Network
- Ensures all systems are appropriately documented, maintained and recoverable.
- Maintains IT asset tracking of all hardware and software.
- Maintaining accurate and complete documentation on all regulated systems and infrastructure.
- Ability to effective manage multiple priorities and responsibilities concurrently.
- Strong technical skills, with solid analytical and diagnostics skills.
- Excellent change and project management skills.
- Strong documentation skills will be required as procedures and test scripts will be required for all deployments.
- Knowledge of GAMP and Computer System Validation would be advantageous.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.