Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For DPS (Drug Product Services) in Basel, Switzerland, we have an open position for a Stability Coordinator in our growing team. Working closely with Analytical and Formulation Development this team offers specialized services solutions for customers. Become part of this exciting opportunity by applying for the position of Stability Coordinator, DPS.
- Carry out supporting activities on all DPS stability programs according to current regulations (e.g. cGMPs), including: physical setup of stability studies (staging) according to relevant stability protocol, updating and maintaining stability planning/scheduling tools and LIMS according to relevant stability protocols, ensuring timely execution of tests in-house or at partner sites according to the respective protocols, close coordination with the DPS Lab Manager and people responsible for lab planning and scheduling.
- Manage logistics of pharmaceutical samples according to internal procedures (e.g. good receipt and shipments)
- Authors required documents in support of GMP stability programs
- Inventory Management
- Ensure safety and health protection by following lab and safety instructions and all cGMP regulations.
- Working knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in sample handling. Feeling comfortable working in a cGMP-regulated environment.
- IT-knowledge (Office, LIMS, SAP, Track wise, DMS)
- Good communication skills. Interaction with different departments within Lonza DPS but also external.
- Good organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills. Team player with demonstrated good interpersonal skills and an ability to build effective working relationships within functional area.
- Customer orientated mindset. Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.