Manager, Commercial Controlling
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic biomanufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market. The two companies will work closely on the design of the 17,000 m2 site, which will include 6,500 m2 of lab space and one KUBio facility. With more than 20 successful FDA approvals for biologics, combined with international regulatory expertise, Lonza will now be able to offer the same high standards in China as it does elsewhere. Lonza plans to hire and train a significant number of staff for this site.
- Responsible for China division reporting including monthly financial report, sales and profit contribution gross analysis, monthly reporting pack, ad-hoc analysis, and monthly business reviews;
- Partner with business stakeholders for business reviews, strategy building, business case analysis;
- Drive sales forecasting with China division sales leads on bi-weekly/monthly basis and report to China division general manager and controller;
- Responsible for annual target processes including sales and spending;
- Business Partner - analysis and decision support in the area of supply and commercial contracts, modeling, project evaluations, costing, performance measures, training, strategic planning, business goal development;
- Look into business processes for any optimisation opportunities.
- Experienced in commercial Controlling, Multinational Corporation in pharmaceutical, biologics and CDMO industry will be advantage;
- Bachelor degree above, major in Accounting/Finance area;
- Proven commercial acumen and the ability to support the business from a commercial decision support perspective;
- Ability to be a “Business Partner” with continuous improvement mindset to identify improvements and cost savings whilst creating and maintaining strong business partnerships;
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to operate within a highly matrix environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.