Salesforce and Systems Administrator
This role is remotely based & will report to Global Systems & Sales Operations Lead in Europe & will partner cross-functionally across teams (finance, data team, IT, marketing, supply chain, sales) to support, facilitate and improve commercial processes within the systems. Usage reports for the SharePoint sites, Power BI reports and SFDC activities will be required on a regular basis to measure adoption rates and trends monitored to continuously improve the systems for a better UX (user experience). Data integrity and maintenance is a pivotal aspect of Global Sales Effectiveness & Analytics team and your involvement in on-going projects will be required in the efforts of providing credible data for the Commercial teams.
- He / she will be responsible for maintaining the CRM tool (Salesforce.com) in accordance to the guidance of the global processes within the Global Sales Effectiveness & Analytics remit but will also be responsible in updating and governing other systems that will be globally used by the Commercial Sales team in the CHI business ( Capsules & Health Ingredients).
- Regularly partners with IT to design, leverage, monitor and ensures all activities are recorded into Salesforce by the Commercial Teams with a strong focus on sales effectiveness
- Analyzes and provides reports on key lead activities from Sales Force and works with internal stakeholders to leverage Sales Force Data in KPI dashboards
- Work with internal customers and stakeholders implement configuration changes including: definition of workflow and approval processes, flows, process builder and custom object implementation
- Help to develop and maintain training materials and training curriculum
- Collaborate and work with the Global SFDC Super User Network. Provide to them the necessary reports for the team to utilize to maintain and correct data in the system
- Manages all new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of records for deactivation, including transferring ownership of records for deactivated users
- Develops and maintains naming conventions of picklists, report folders, dashboard, etc. to improve system usability
- Maintains updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Manages all security settings including internal and external sharing rules
- Gather, understand and solution Salesforce.com and Sales Cloud technical requirements, system configuration and user requirements
- Develop reports and dashboards in SFDC (supporting tech service, business development, etc.) utilizing global standards and global KPIs for the business
- Regularly check data in SFDC to ensure data integrity (i.e. data owned by inactive users…)
- Understands and effectively utilizes sandbox architecture and Salesforce application release management
- Update master data on for Market Information where necessary to maintain data credibility for reports.
- Participate in annual projects at the request of Commercial leadership, which may include field force structure, resource allocation, performance reporting, and field technology innovation projects
- Routine meetings to ensure that the UX on CHI business tools are consistently meeting the needs of the end users.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Certified Salesforce Advanced admin
- Substantial experience in SFDC with Reports/Dashboards and data maintenance
- Strong communication skills to partner with commercial teams and execute project requirements in collaboration with IT and Sales Effectiveness & Analytics team
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, demanding and deadline driven environment
- Strong understanding of business processes with the ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and deliver requested output timely and accurately
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of data model, schema and application development
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities concurrently with shifting time frames, and meet deadlines; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through
- Industry preferred : Life Science / Pharma / FMCG
- SAP experience is adv.
Job Location : Anywhere in India / China / SG / APAC Region
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.