Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As an IT Internal Auditor, your key tasks and responsibilities would include the support and/or execution of internal audits in the area of expertise of IT (Information Security, Governance, General Controls, special projects, etc.).
- Planning of audits (detailed scheduling, determination of key risks and work program, analyses of data and information from different sources and systems)
- Performance of all audit steps on site (execution of assignment as per defined work program; identification of risks and determination of observations and recommendations; participation at / execution of kick-off, regular status update and closing meetings)
- Finalization of audits (discussion of observations and recommendations with local responsible managers, documentation of agreed action plans and overall audit results, preparation of corresponding audit report and subsequent distribution to Board and Executive Committee members; monitoring completion reporting and execution of follow-up audits until final closure of the assignment).
- Some international travel may be expected, subject to COVID conditions and restrictions
- Bachelors of Arts/Science (B.A./B.Sc:); preferred area of study: Information Technology, Computer Science and/or relevant business experience in area of expertise (IT operations)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (or willingness to complete)
- Ability to risk assess following areas: IT governance, project and program management, infrastructure and networks, cyber security, data and information governance, vulnerability management, business continuity and disaster recovery
- Solid technical acumen of IT, Operational Technology (OT) and emerging technologies
- Experience with manufacturing, GMP or knowledge of SAP desired / of advantage
- Strong skills regarding analytics and critical thinking as well as in communication; team-player and result-driven
- Competence / willingness to develop into an IT team leader position
- Fluent English
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference