SAP Expert for Internal Audits
United Kingdom, Manchester
United States, Morristown (New Jersey)
United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an expert in SAP to join us in Basel working on Internal Audits.
Support internal audit assignments and/or run audits on assigned areas focusing on the analysis of SAP configurations and data, with the objective to confirm correctness and completeness of processes, controls, data and configurations. The mandate involves all kinds of business areas and departments, as well as special projects, and it aims at identifying potential risks and compliance gaps as well as opportunities for improvements and process standardizations across all company units worldwide.
Preference will be given to candidates with SAP audit and/or SAP implementation project experience. You will become a trusted advisor and partner to the audit team, understanding business needs as well as audit requirements. Strong competencies are expected to challenge SAP related standards and leverage technology and analytics to support risk assessments and audit execution
- SAP configuration expertise in R/3 and know-how of detailed analysis of configuration against the standard SAP R/3 configurations (e.g. release strategy setups, PIR, company setups, accounting rules, customer/sales related configurations, tax configurations, material configurations, user authorization)
- Strong expertise in standard SAP transactions and reports
- Good level of understanding of standard business processes like S2P, OTC, R2R, corresponding interfaces, data and best practice process flows in SAP and its different modules
- Corresponding SAP certifications (e.g. TERP-10).
- English language skills verbally as well as written are absolutely essential.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.