Digital HR Time Management Specialist
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This role will focus on implementing Lonza’s HR time management roadmap and performing operational support tasks related to Digital HR. A good knowledge of time and attendance systems, time and attendance industry trends and knowledge of local time-related legislations is essential. You will work on a number of global and local project initiatives including change management, reporting and data management.
- Support the Lonza global time management technology strategy
- Assist in the implementation of time management processes and change management strategies
- Manage and support a number of Time related initiatives
- Perform general support working closely with the Pay/Time global community, GPOs and reporting and analytics teams
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Kronos Workforce Central and integrations into other HR systems such as Workday as well payroll solutions
- Work closely with HR’s Application Management Services partners
- Support HR Services hubs on reporting needs and analytics strategy
- Support M&A activities at Lonza where applicable
- Collaborate with internal IT and Finance cross-functional teams
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, high workload environment, and be able to manage multiple projects and objectives
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Case Management Tool
- Demonstrate technical understanding of digital time & attendance applications and integration points
- Must have strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Proven logic and decision-making abilities, critical thinking skills
- High level of proficiency with Office 365 suite
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.