Financial Analyst Senior
Brazil, Rio De Janeiro
Financial Analyst Senior
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Perform a variety of financial activities, managing financial and profitability reporting assisting with financial planning, performing research and analysis, preparing reports, and assisting with close processes.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results for assigned Business Areas
- AR Collections and Credit Analysis
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations
- Prepare all Financial Reporting requirements package
- Perform Balance Sheet account analysis and accrual calculations
- Prepare foreign currency transactions analysis and its impact on financial results
- Creating reports and updates based on data analysis
- Assisting with proposals, planning, budget creation, and special projects
- SAP knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Administration or related area
- Advanced English Level (B2)
- 5 years of experiences in accounting and financial planning
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Experiences in SAP must have (if has a potential candidate without SAP, it is possible to share)
- Knowledge in Power BI is preferred
- Knowledge Hyperium is preferred
- Strong analysis skills
- Strong communication skill
Every day, Lonza´s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve Is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.