QA Manager: Specialist in Analytics
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there is no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking currently for a QA Manager: Specialist in Analytics for the expansion of our team here at our site in Visp.
- Ensure the continuous implementation of the regulatory requirements and Lonza global policies in the laboratories in Visp
- Review and approval of SOPs, test methods, validation protocols /reports, transfer protocols/reports in QC
- Support the QC teams in laboratory OOX investigations to ensure GMP compliance
- Review and approval of deviations and changes concerning analytics
- Participate in customer Audits and Inspections
- Review and approval of QC equipment qualification
- M. Sc. degree in a life science discipline (PhD in analytics preferred)
- Ideally, you have gathered your first experience in a similar position
- Fluency in both German and English (written and spoken)
- Ability to multi-task and to work towards deadlines
- Good team player, willing to learn and grow with the team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.