Team Assistant CEO Office (80%-100%)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In this highly visible role requiring an uppermost level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and flexibility you will be providing a full range of secretarial and administrative support to the CEO, EC and BoD Back Office.
This is a temporary position for 12 months with potential of being turned into a permanent role thereafter.
- Provide full admin. support to the Executive Assistant of the CEO / Chairman, especially with tasks related to the monthly Executive Committee Meetings
- Secretarial and administrative tasks such as maintaining files, records, calendars and diaries, handling incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail on behalf of the CEO Office and other Management Team members
- Organizie events, workshops and various meetings (internal, external, local and international) for the leadership team
- Maintain (this is already mentioned in 2), calendars and diaries: arrange business travel and track/process expenses, relevant invoices etc
- Use own independent judgment and discretion to perform other administrative duties within generally defined policies and practices
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature using tact and diplomacy
- Setting up SharePoint pages and administrate them
- Setting up Onboarding's for new team members
- First class communication skills – written and oral in German and English
- Extensive experience in supporting senior executives; capable of tact, diplomacy, flexibility and the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism in all interactions
- Ability to build strong and trusted relationships with internal and external contacts
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, SAP Concur, SharePoint and new technologies/tools
- Able to multi-task and deal with changing priorities and a demanding workload, deliver highly accurate and timely work under pressure
- Willingness to work in an agile environment within a large and complex matrix organization
- Good team player with a “Can-do” attitude and high motivation
- A-level/high school diploma, Commercial apprenticeship or similar
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.