Senior Lab Coordinator
Singapore, Tuas Singapore
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there is no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The role will be responsible for Samples logistics documenation, arranging of samples shipment, housekeeping of Lab equipment, maintaining of QC documents, equipment Re-qualification and etc.
- Coordination of documentation related activities throughout QC: Logbook requests and preparation, data form generation and maintenance, and other various tasks
- Filing of lab documentation
- To manage QC samples (including receipt, storage and discard of samples)
- Control and audit of retain samples (process and raw materials)
- Coordination of Sample Logistics documentation and QC assay sheet issuance
- Coordinate shipment of test samples with various contract laboratories
- Author document revision, Change Controls, Deviations/Investigation
- Documentation and review of external lab biosafety results
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by Manager.
- Diploma or GCE O Level in a relevant Science field or Equivalent
- Relevant work experience in a biotech or medically related field
- Well versed in cGMP regulations
- Knowledge of area specific responsibilities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- A key team player.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.