Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Capsugel - now a Lonza company - designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative dosage forms for the biopharmaceutical and consumer health & nutrition industries. We partner with more than 4,000 customers in over 100 countries to create novel, high-quality and customized solutions that align with our customers’ evolving needs and benefit patients and consumers.
- Routinely microbiological testing of raw material, in-process gel/trims and finished goods.
- Sampling the water and complete the microbial limit testing of the city water, washer water and the purified water.
- Periodically monitor the environment of the clean room. Airborne particles: at least once half year. Settling microbial: at least once quarterly. It must be monitored after an overhaul.
- Monitoring water and oil content, particle and micro-organism in compressed air at production area.
- Perform monthly microbiological test on personnel involved directly in capsules production.
- Complete the passage of the strains.
- Collects, files all of the data.
- Routine micro-lab managing. Such as: the management of the equipment, the consumables, the media, the regent and the strains.
- Being involved in microbiological related issues within the company.
- Prepare COA on Saturday or when necessary.
- Back-up of microbial sample collection.
- Draft and revise SOP.
- Keeping working area clean and safe.
- Carry out microbial related verification.
- Experience in microbiological tests including in raw material, in-process gel/trims and finished goods and environment. Pharmaceutical, food, medical apparatus and instruments and cosmetics will be plus.
- Education: Junior College above, prefer major in microbiology, pharmaceuticals, biology related.
- Good English is plus.
- Good team player, hardworking, serious work ethic.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.