United States, Bend (Oregon)
- Testing for release of raw materials and/or finished product intermediates and/or finished products
- Perform basic and intermediate laboratory operations
- Validate, and/or transfer analytical methods with supervision
- Operate analytical instrumentation
- Notebook documentation and review
- Write and review Bend Test Procedures and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) under supervision
- Perform basic training for new chemists
- Sampling of raw materials and/or finished product intermediates and/or finished products
- Sampling and testing of cleaning samples
- Support Subject Matter Expert on special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or a scientific related field
- Relevant laboratory experience in a related field is preferred
- GMP Experience is preferred
- Proficiency with HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography), GC (Gas Chromatography), Karl Fisher, dissolution, and other related lab technologies is preferred
- Must be able to work 4/10's. Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat. and occasional weekends/hours if needed
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.