Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
MSAT Scientist will be responsible for the preparation of associated process descriptions, batch records for pilot batch execution, include ordering raw materials for either USP or DSP operations working closely in communication with Tech Transfer scientists within the MSAT team.
- Responsible for the generation and editing of associated process documents
- Develops key relationships with Tech Transfer peers to effectively communicate and participate in project discussions.
- Use existing knowledge to resolve routine process issues and support GMP manufacturing associates
- Analysis of batch data for the preparation of process summary reports for the customer
- Biologics process understanding
- Strong technical writing and spoken communication skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors (Required)
- Demonstrates an ability and desire to learn from experience and develop
- Understands the impact of his/her own actions on his/her business area. Uses knowledge of his/her business area to make accurate and timely decisions
- Works as an active member of his/her team. Demonstrates an openness to different perspectives by balancing listening and speaking
- Understands what internal and/or external customers need from him/her to deliver in his/her respective role
- Demonstrates persistence and motivation to overcome obstacles and challenges. Plans, prioritizes and organizes work to deliver on time
- Contributes to a positive work environment. Acts as a reliable and dependable member of the team
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievement themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.