Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for Sales Manager in Lonza Bioscience. You will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
- To achieve sales targets by increasing product sales to existing and potential Pharma and Biotech (and academic) customers.
- Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Develop tactical action account plans to increase sales to reach budgeted sales objectives
- Assess sales potential in order to achieve specific sales targets
- should Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Maintain accurate customer data in CRM
- Follow up on leads and opportunities on a timely fashion manner
- Prepare and submit to management timely and accurate reports that provide information regarding sales and market activity and current status of major accounts
- Accurately report financial forecast information for the designated territory on a regular and annual basis
- Rich sales working experience in biopharma, vaccine, cell and gene therapy field. Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Education: Bachelor degree above, major in bioscience related.
- Good team player, result-oriented, open mind, and love to face challenge.
- Good English in written and oral will be plus
- Business travel: 50%
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.