Internship Global Master Data Analyst
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For our Global Master Data Team in Visp we're looking for a trainee for a duration of around 6 months.
- definition of specifications for process improvements and testing new functions,
- data analysis,
- mass changes and data migrations,
- reports and queries for the team or the business,
- improving and enhancing training documentation as well as providing refresher trainings belong also to the accountabilities.
As a member of the Global Master Data team, you will be able to learn more about key business processes, SAP Materials Management and Sales & Distribution modules as well as data structures. Overall you will interact with many different departments and experts across the company worldwide.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in computer or data science, mathematics, or informatics.
- You have an understanding of data structures or experience with databases.
- You are fluent in English. German and any additional language will be an appreciated asset.
- You are interested in continuous improvements of processes, IT tools and innovative solutions.
- You are interested in being a reliable team member in a multi-cultural environment.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.