Manager Commercial Capabilities-APAC
Singapore, Tuas Singapore
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
- Collaborate with Head of Global Commercial Capabilities to analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate sales training programs currently in place and areas of opportunities with a strategic vision
- Serves as the training subject matter expert for assigned product(s) and/or service(s) of primary focus and/or specific geographic region
- Development of comprehensive learning solutions fostering a learning environment focusing on adult learning principles and ensuring ongoing development and retention in support of product objectives and strategies
- Serves as lead in conducting training classes and workshops for Initial Sales Training, Sales Meetings and ad hoc training needs throughout the year
- Assist in evaluating, selecting and managing vendors and/or projects enhancing end user training experiences
- Works cross functionally with key internal stakeholders to accurately assess needs and develop targeted training programs that support achievement of the commercial business objectives
- Proactively evaluate training needs to continuously optimize the Sales Training function
- Develop and maintain a first class new hire training and on boarding program
- Responsible for developing, leading, educating and evaluating a diverse group of colleagues from the commercial organization through Initial Sales training.
- Responsible for assessing and training product knowledge and clinical selling; as well as strategy and pull through techniques, continuously coaching on any areas needing improvement; creating training final evaluations and continued development plans; Delivering final evaluations and development plans to Sales Leadership; supporting continued development
- Guides and actively designs, develops, and implements Field Personnel training programs in a variety of formats
- Lead the design and execution of regional strategies, in alignment with global strategies defined by Sales Training Leadership, for training programs, including new program launches, marketing initiatives, and campaigns, while incorporating cultural aspects and specific business goals
- Deliver or manage the deployment of Sales Training programs, such as new hire or advanced selling skills for identified region
- Develop, design, and write instructional content for blended delivery of adult learning principles and learning sciences
- Implement sales skill assessment tools and ensure activities are conducted at the necessary frequency including yearly certifications in hard capsules and ingredients
- Analyze relevant metrics to present to the Head of Global Commercial Capabilities in order to measure core curriculum performance and develop action plans for identified gaps
- Serve as internal resource to advise and support innovative solutions for training and development needs for CHI BU ( Capsules & Health Ingredients)
- Partner and build meaningful relationship across Lonza commercial teams to leverage resources and share best practices
- Up to 25% Travel
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation), onboarding, etc with high energy level, strong communication skills, critical thinking ability, strong commercial & business acumen, Comfortable leading Change / Change Management
- Experience working with SFDC, Power BI a plus
- Must be able to collaborate across various functions
- Industry : Life Science / Pharma would be advantage & with sales experience background.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.