Senior Technical Project Leader Drug Product Services
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For Drug Product Services (DPS), our successful Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) branch, located in Basel, Switzerland and Stein, Switzerland, we have exciting opportunities. Become part of a group that enables its customers to meet some of the greatest challenges in patient treatment and join us by applying for the position as Senior Technical Project Leader Drug Product Services.
- Act as project champion for customer project within Lonza Drug Product Services
- Support proposals team concerning potentially new projects as well as preparing amendments and scope changes
- Lead customer communication and project coordination in collaboration with functional/project leads
- Responsible for project initiation, planning, execution and control as well as increased visibility of Lonza DPS to win new customers
- Warrant customer satisfaction throughout project life cycle by ensuring clear communication, facilitating issue resolution and providing timely delivery
- Identify additional opportunities with ongoing projects and promote wide range of offerings across drug substance and drug product to clients
- Ensure project profitability and support preparation of financial overviews
- Establish and governance structure and manage timely escalation of critical project issues
- Define and manage project scope , lean process and information flow as well as timelines in agreement functional/project leaders and ensure provision of on time in full (OTIF) deliverables
- Conduct risk assessments and prepare applicable risk mitigation plans.
- Degree in Life sciences or other relevant studies with strong commercial background
- Substantial experience in parenteral drug product development or clinical supply
- Proven project leadership background and business network
- Good understanding of parenteral formulation development plans
- Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills to be applied on different levels
- Outstanding soft skills to build solid relationship with internal and external customers on a local as well as international level
- Strong PC skills with a focus on Microsoft products
- VBA programming would be a plus
- Track record of managing multiple complex projects in parallel
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.