ASE Administrative Assistant
United States, Greenwood (South Carolina)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This position will be responsible for all switchboard activities related to Sales and Business Development and will include providing support to all Account Solutions Representatives for various ASR responsibilities. Critical to this role is the ability to interact with customers to determine their need and then to provide information in response to their inquiries, concerns and requests. This position requires an action oriented individual who possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills. Provide administrative support to Sales and Supply Chain Functions– Americas Region.
- Responsible for Account Solutions support activities such as: processing credit card transactions, retrieving information for audits, and managing off-site storage of documentation.
- Coordinate process of CDA’s with TSM/Sales Managers, and maintain file.
- Work closely with all Lonza functional areas to ensure that the customer experience is world class.
- Coordinates all on-boarding for new hires
- Assists with coordination of all domestic and international meetings, events and travel including YSM/Masters.
- Coordinates details of customer visits, which could include catering, room reservations, dinner plans, ground transportation, and lobby marquee.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Prepares Presentations as needed.
- Assists with Plan Review Process and Coordination.
- Maintains calendar of events and contact list for Sales and Supply Chain.
- Associates Degree in Business or related discipline
- Bi-lingual; fluent in Spanish or French highly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in administration, direct exposure to Sales and Marketing organization, including direct interaction with Sales and Customer Service
- Exceptional communication and telephone skills including articulated, grammatically correct verbal skills
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Must be action oriented, be able to work independently, and have good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and flexibility in meeting with shifts in demand
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.