CAPEX Lead Biologics
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
- Specific Capex Pre-Project Management for engineering, process and overall technical responsibility for an early phase capital projects, up to ca. 5 Mio. CHF total investment cost
- Manage incoming business ideas/request, feasibility and concept studies at a first stage; manage phases of projects and coordination of project teams for basic design in second stage
- Responsibility to reach targets in terms of Project cost, schedule and functionality cost and change management
- Provide leadership as part of Global engineering core team with Lonza senior managers, Global Core Team & Customers
- Oversee several Lonza and 3rd party contractor discipline leads, e.g. Project Managers of EPCMV companies will directly report to this position when Lonza works with an EPCMV contractor
- Master degree (Field of study Engineering “Chemical or Mechanical”)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English & German)
- Extensive experience in:
- Biotechnology- / Pharma-Process
- Execution of projects
- Project troubleshooting
- Process Modelling systems (Superpro)
- Time in motion modelling of biopharmaceutical plants
- Working knowledge of FDA automation Regulations including cGMP
- Excellent problem solving and Project Management skills
- Skilled expert of MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Office
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.