OT Senior Business System Analyst
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As an Operational Technology (OT) Business System Analyst you will combine the technical know-how of Information System processes with analytical tasks and business insights. You will work in close collaboration with Global Process Owners to ensure alignment of process and technologies.
- Gathers, identifies and translates customer needs into system requirements in order to ensure that they are meeting business process needs.
- Defines and identifies the business cases that support the initiation of OT/Digital initiatives, opportunities and solutions that cover current or potential applications/technology at the manufacturing sites.
- Responsible to define and deliver the interfaces of the applications in the portfolio, liaising with other Lonza’s departments and business stakeholders.
- Responsible to drive the Lonza road-map for the applications in the portfolio.
- Responsible in creating and performing financial and operational models to support the business initiatives and technical solutions.
- Career background in Pharma (GMP) - Pharma IT type of organization with further experience at a manufacturing site of a Pharmaceutical company
- Proficient knowledge of pharmaceutical processes
- Previous experience in either manufacturing or supply chain of Cell and Gene therapies solutions is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for transforming defined business needs into system requirements
- In depth knowledge of OT systems and their dependencies with IT infrastructure
- In depth knowledge of Quality and Regulatory requirements for OT systems in GMP Facilities
- Knowledge of technology-based Project Management tools
- Technical Knowledge of IT computing and security principles
- Technical knowledge of integration techniques and communication protocols
- Technical knowledge to basic programming concepts and databases
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture, networks, servers and routing systems
- Knowledgeable about FDA/EMA compliance requirements
- BS in Computer Science or other IT field of study
- Strong vendor Management experience
- Virtual team Management experience
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.