Sr Technical and GMP Training Business Partner
United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza in Portsmouth, NH is searching for a Sr Technical & GMP Training Business Partner to join our growing team. As our Sr Technical & GMP Training Business Partner, you will provide technical and GMP training proficiency and consultative guidance as a business partner to the Lonza Portsmouth team. This position is a vital business partner who is passionate about training and committed to excellence while ensuring Lonza Portsmouth’s employees are properly trained prior to performance.
- Develop an ongoing Asset GMP Training Plan to define program deliverables, including justification for topics, measures of effectiveness to be used and an annual summary report.
- Coordinates and conducts needs assessment and performance analysis to determine GMP training needs (e.g. evaluation of Quality events, CAPAs, internal or external audit observations).
- Collaborates with supported Asset and/or Functional group to ensure business objectives are met through effective learning and training solutions.
- Applies adult learning and instructional design in the development and delivery of training modules in specialized technical and GMP topics.
- Executes Root Cause Analysis and corrective actions where a training solution is identified.
- Builds assessments and evaluations to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of GMP training programs.
- B.A. or B.S. Preferred area of study: Life Sciences or Education.
- Substantial experience in training/education
- Experience in a GMP environment or FDA-regulated industry, pharmaceutical or medical devices preferred.
- Instructional Design education or experience preferred.
- Experience with curricula development preferred.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of adult learning theory and instructional design methodologies.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if it is not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.