Quality Control Analyst III
United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza in Portsmouth, NH is searching for an experienced QC Analyst to join our QC team. As our QC Analyst, you will act as a team member of the Quality Control department to support production. You will also participate in quality testing for ongoing customer stability studies and provide on time, high quality results to meet Manufacturing demands.
This role works Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Running test samples for In-Process, Lot Release and Stability studies.
- Reviewing assays.
- Training others on our team.
- Writing Quality Records (Deviations, CAPA, Change Control) and Test Methods.
- Multiple projects – such as method transfers, new instruments, method qualifications.
- Bachelor or Associates Degree. Preferred area of study in Microbiology, Biochemistry or Related Science Fields.
- Significant experience within cGMP industry.
- Significant experience with HPCL and UPLC.
- Significant experience with equipment troubleshooting, deviation writing, OOS investigation and change controls.
- Previous experience using GMP Quality Systems (ex. TrackWise, LIMS).
- Excellent ability to speak publicly. Able to maintain control of meetings as required. Holds group meetings as backup to Supervisor, delivering clear concise messages.
- Excellent ability to interpret data. Makes more advanced quality decisions independently.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.