Digital CAPEX Project Manager
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The role of the Digital CAPEX Project Manager is to effectively manage and deliver capital investments from concept through to beneficial use; in full, on time and within budget. Maintaining control of project costs, schedule and deliverables, whilst interfacing with key sponsors and all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to the satisfaction of internal customers. The role is expected to work closely to deliver Lonza “Go Digital” road map.
- Manage the delivery of a portfolio of digital/automation driven capital projects to an acceptable timeline, cost and quality in order to meet business.
- Identify and manage changes to the scope of the assigned projects.
- Accurately report project KPIs, to key stakeholders and ensure escalations are raised in a timely manner.
- Supported by project controls group, Lead project teams in the agreed project process maintaining control of project costs, scope, deliverables and schedule.
- Ensure projects team’s resource requirements are adequately planned.
- Execute and share lessons learned during the project process and execute the resulting improvement processes.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital System project delivery in a manufacturing or laboratory environment (SCADA, ERP, MES) etc.
- Proven track record of successful Project Management, preferably within a pharmaceutical/GMP environment.
- Communication skills and a demonstrated ability to influence at all levels
- High skills and competency in project management tools and activities (process, organization, cost, change control, time, schedule, procurement, commissioning, qualification/validation)
- Management of software, hardware and network infrastructure development to Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP) standards.
- Team player, results oriented, integrity and ethical behavior, strategic thinking, leadership.
- 3rd party supplier management.
- Ability to organize and lead a team to achieve objectives
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.