Customer Service Administrator
United Kingdom, Castelford
Customer Service Administrator – Spanish Speaking
The Customer Service Administrator within Lonza Specialty Ingredients (LSI) is responsible for establishing and maintaining exceptional customer service and customer satisfaction. This is done through daily interactions with internal and external customers whilst processing large volume of orders for delivery / dispatch to invoicing.
- Process and verify the accuracy of orders from various business units received by email, telephone, EDI or other with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Initiates required action to customer requests for order changes, including maintenance of order and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel / departments.
- Processes orders for delivery and dispatch from plants and warehouses in coordination with nominated freight forwarders.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers. Builds and maintains ongoing relationships with customers
- Responsible for recording a variety of customer complaints and issues including the implementation of corrective action plans relating to customer service.
- Serves as communication link between customers and sales team to assure customer’s needs are met.
- Initiate meetings to resolve customer issues due to order delay, backorders, returns, etc. with the appropriate teams i.e. Product Management, Quality Managers, Transportation, Warehousing, etc.
- Maintains SAP master data by updating account information. Provide back up support to team when out of the office due to vacation, travel or sick.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Additional European language – preferably Spanish
- Must have worked within a customer service or customer focused environment
- Extensive SAP experience
- Ideally worked in a Supply Chain environment
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.