Technical Support Associate I
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This function is involved in the execution of tasks that provides support to the core activities of MSAT department including, training, NC and CRF management, audit observations mitigation and facilitates implementation of new systems into or within the department
- Participates in successful management of change controls and deviations that are owned by MSAT department as per agreed timeline
- Participates in system implementation within the department
- Acts as the trainer of the department members on selected topics.
- Cooperates with QA department on audit preparation and following up on potential audit observations
- Participates in revising department specific procedures if needed
- Ensures transparent and timely escalation to the Technical Support Lead on the issues and actively participates in resolving the issues
- Adheres to the house procedures for all activities performed by him/her
- The position requires moderate knowledge GMP
- This function must be able to perform her routine tasks without close supervision
- This employee in this position must familiarize himself/herself with systems usually used in the GMP and pharmaceutical field e.g. SAP, Trackwise etc.
- This position requires experience in working in a fast pace environment and demonstrating professional response to unexpected events.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.