Talent Management Process Excellence Partner
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In this exciting, newly created position, your purpose will be to support a positive employee experience through integrated Talent Management solutions. In this versatile and broad role you will define, implement and drive process excellence; provide talent analytics and data management needed for the design and maintenance of Workday(WD) Talent module; and work closely with managers and HRBPs with the information, tools and training needed to assess, identify, engage, develop, and grow our Talent.
- Assist Talent Management Thought Leaders/Process Owners in process re-designs, creating training, job aids, communication and supporting tools to support effective TM process implementation and to ensure the intended outcomes of all TM processes are met
- Maintain key metrics to track effectiveness of Key Talent Management processes such as: Organization & Talent Review, Succession Planning and Managing & Aligning Performance (our Performance Management process)
- Lead the implementation of technology enhancements (from TM expertise point of view) to better enable our talent processes
- Create, track and maintain metrics for new solutions such as our People Development Solutions, Mentoring, Coaching, Manager Fundamentals, online learning, Change Management, etc.
- Take part in user testing as needed to enable process implementation; coordinate translations of technology
- Unrelenting focus on creating a great WD user experience for TM processes and continuously enhancing WD Talent modules in response to user feedback
- Partner with HR technology to define the utmost solutions
- Ensure from a User Experience and process flow, that all technology solutions used in T&OD processes are well integrated, including online learning solutions that align to MAP, IDP and OTR when appropriate
- Maximize current technology with the latest and most appropriate technology for Lonza’ T&OD processes
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred, or an equivalent means of demonstrating ability in HR or a related discipline in addition to considerable related experience
- Strong Workday and Talent Management knowledge
- Data analytics and data management skills for Talent Management processes and Workforce Planning projects
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and align with internal global stakeholders to ensure high impact results
- Strong results orientation and project management skills to ensure follow through with a sense of urgency to deliver value-added results to the business
- Ability to build a user-friendly dashboard for all our Talent Management offerings to ensure we have a robust leadership pipeline
- Strong project management skills and vendor management experience
- Deep knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design, training methodologies, change management, organization design and development balanced with delivering, just-in-time practical solutions
- Ability to design and deliver WD training and tools, in a complex global company
- Effective time management, prioritization and organization skills
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.