Customer Support Administrator
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Customer Support Administrator provides support to current and prospective customers. Works with others in monitoring customer projects from initiation through completion. Role encompasses: Dealing with customer enquiries; providing exemplary customer service and non-technical customer support. Learns and acquires a good understanding of Lonza's technology and internal networks. For Lonza Quakertown, the Customer Support Administrator is the interface between Sales and Operations and Program managers in order to support the delivery and execution of customer contracts.
- Liaising with external customers either face-to-face or via phone/video conference.
- Processing orders, liaising with the accounts department in connection with invoicing procedures and with the service team for dispatch to customers, furnishing delays, supplying service information both internally and to customers.
- Responsible for resolving customer’s operational requirements
- Requires a high level of human relations skills
- Handles all types of accounts
- Provides solutions to queries
- Demonstrate premier customer focus on all activities with both internal and external customers
- Maintain systems with current order entry
- Enhance customer’s lifecycle management and satisfaction.
- On board new customers; set up in SAP and other systems; generate and maintain all relevant documentation
- Overall support of Program Manager team.
- Track, report and provide appropriate status reports to management and customer.
- Prepares meeting minutes, agendas and overall co-ordination of customer visits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills in influencing people and outcomes
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Strong ability to prioritize and utilize effective time management skills.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.