Site Materials Requirements Planner
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza currently have an opportunity to join our business as a Site Materials Requirements Planner in Geleen, within this role you can expect to get involved in:
- Performing all routine tasks to convert planned orders into material plans including the creation and management of material planned requirements
- Liaising with Supply Planner and Schedulers to ensure all material plans are up to date and responsive to changes in material requirements
- Creation and maintenance of detailed material planning parameters in Planning systems
- Liaising with procurement to agree conversion of the material requirements plan into Purchase Orders
- Expediting material availability through liaison with procurement and teams involved with inbound material processing
- Creation and management of material related KPIs and measures to ensure accurate understanding of material availability
- Execution of key material availability, mobilization or write actions to support optimal management of inventory
This role will report in to the Supply chain and Finance teams on all sites and at a divisional level with no direct reports.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have proven experience in the ability to influence both Supply Chain and functional leaders to support inventory management/ strategy recommendations
- Have good communication and presentation skills. Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to define metrics (KPI’s) and identify issues through root cause analysis
- Experience with working in a regulatory controlled environment (ISO 13485, GMP, GDP)
- Be competent using MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Have the ability to utilize Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports
- Have a CPIM qualification, ideally issued by APICS.
- Have the ability to challenge the status quo and looks for opportunities to make improvements in the area of the business and beyond
- Embrace new initiatives and drives successful implementation in this area
- Thorough knowledge of SAP.
What can Lonza offer you?
- The chance to join a growing and fast paced business at a great time.
- A competitive package including base salary, yearly bonus, pension, etc..
- The chance to make a real difference within a global business!
- Much more..
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.