Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza in Visp is looking for a MSAT Process Expert. The MSAT (Manufacturing Science & Technology) Process Expert is a member of the MSAT BioConjugates Visp team. He/she is responsible for the successful supervision, support and life cycle management of BioConjugates processes running in Lonza’s facilities in Visp, Switzerland.
- Support of the GMP campaign preparation documents (PAR list, BFD, definition of the manufacturing concept, batch record review)
- Support or lead for general and process related deviations and change requests
- Lead for Process robustness analysis
- Lead for Leachable/Extractable and compatibility assessments
- Process validation activities (co-authoring of validation protocols and reports of at-scale studies),
- Annual product review (APQR)
- Planning & supervision of MSAT activities on project level to ensure that the processes deliver the required products with the required quality in a safely, timely and in a cost effective manner.
- Supports troubleshooting on the manufacturing floor as needed
- Represents the facility during process specific inspections and audits as SME for area of responsibility
- Bachelor / Master degree, PhD preferred
- Preferred area of study: Biotechnology, chemical engineering or related disciplines
- Extensive experience in the area of biopharma manufacturing and / or process development preferable in the area of BioConjugates, Mammalian or Microbial Manufacturing
- GMP, deep understanding of Bioprocess technology, fluent in English
- Very good communication skills and interaction with all kinds of interfaces within customers and the project organization
- Open-minded for new ideas and suggestions
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.