QA QMS Associate
United Kingdom, Slough
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Systems Associate to be join our Centre of Excellence for biopharmaceutical process development and small-scale GMP manufacturing in Slough, UK.
You will be responsible for the generation and issuing of batch documentation, maintaining archiving system, reviewing and approval of GMP documentation, in line with cGMP, industry best practice and Lonza policy.
- Independently produce process and control the issuance of GMP documentation, support documentation and labels according to standard timelines to all relevant areas of Lonza Slough according to standard timelines and maintaining associated tracking sheets.
- Management and coordination of the archiving process and associated archive room
- Review, approve and editing of GMP documentation
- Editing QC Documents
- Liaising with cross functional departments communicating information and updates as appropriate
What we need you to have:
- Degree (or equivalent) in a science
- Previous work experience in QA / GMP experience is essential.
- Experience in Issuing of documentation / control of documentation is desirable
- Experience in management and approval of GMP documentation is desirable
- Experience in control and archiving of GMP documentation is desirable
- Experience in document editing is desirable
- IT literate - MS Office – Word, Explorer, Excel, Access, Outlook.
- Database familiarity with data entry/searches / queries.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference