Sales Manager Nutrition
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This role can be based in Gurgaon / Mumbai depending on the current location of applicant ( flexible with regards to the location ) will be responsible to drive sales of Lonza’s nutrition portfolio products and ingredients with support from relevant stakeholders & will be reporting to Commercial Lead for India.
- To develop new business and build future pipeline for the region for Growth with retaining the existing business.
- To build brand Value at Customer end by developing relation with Customers and building delighted Customers for Organization.
- The role will handle Responsible for Sales and Receivables for India for Nutrition Ingredients segment
- Must understand / analyze changing trends in nutrition industry and adapt to an evolving business environment.
- Responsible for sales both for local as well as regulated market customers based in India
- Handle Key and Potential accounts and devise and implement effective strategies both for sales & promotion within India.
- Ability to handle new product introductions, technical discussion on nutrition portfolio.
- Should be capable of trouble-shooting and providing solutions to complex problems
- Responsible for identifying market trends, assessing market potential and developing strategies to grow Lonza’s market share
- Proven track record of managing relationships with both business partners and customers
- Responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities and markets in the defined geographies.
- Provide a long term perspective to the Sales Operations strategies to improve customer service and provide an unmatched brand image translating to business development and market share
- Business planning, forecasting & analysis for assessing market potential of business opportunities for the business.
- Negotiating prices and quantities and assuring that agreements are respected
- Participating in product development cycles and the enlargement of marketing related product information by giving the customer concrete and specific information
- Following the evolution of the national and local markets; implementing, in close collaboration with the Key Accounts Sales Manager, commercial strategies and appropriate actions towards the customers
- Substantial experience in handling sales of Nutraceutical products to handle key FMCG / Pharma Cos.
- Should be numbers driven, sales oriented with relevant experience in handling Pan India.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.