Senior Procurement Analyst
United States, Morristown (New Jersey)
Senior Procurement Analyst
What makes YOU different?
Lonza Specialty Ingredients (LSI) combines technological innovation with world class manufacturing and process excellence. Specialty Chemical Services provides solutions for composite materials and processing additives for technically demanding industries, such as electronics, transportation and aerospace. We also provide performance intermediates & chemicals for many industrial applications, such as agro intermediates, food & feed ingredients, cosmetics, non-current good manufacturing practices (non-cGMP) intermediates, and custom development & manufacturing.
Lonza Specialty Ingredients (LSI) is looking for a Senior Procurement Analyst to join the procurement community to support initiatives of the Procurement Analytics & Compliance at Global level as well as change management, communication and implementation. drive continuous improvement initiatives. By providing insights, benchmarking and external intelligence, play an important role in driving continuous improvement and enabling the function to become world-class.
Analytics & Data Transparency
- Support consolidation of Global Procurement data and ensure accuracy, categorization and transparency of supplier/spend base globally.
- Support implementation of systems, tools and processes
- Communicate market intelligence and macro trends for relevant commodities.
- Support Global Procurement reporting and monitoring (dashboards, Procurement KPI’s and programs).
- Research and lead development of new algorithms, methods and models for understanding and providing insight into structured and unstructured data.
- Work with internal teams and/or third parties in developing advanced analytics solutions and identifying use cases for Procurement.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
Procurement Process, Systems & Tools Management
- Support the definition of the digital priorities and identification/evaluation of relevant digital tools as well as the implementation of technologies globally (supplier platform, integrated market data, predictive analytics, AI, automation …).
- Define implementation plan, including identification of new capabilities required and determine learning and change plans connected with the digital work-stream.
- Support reliable and harmonized global sourcing processes to enable effective management of external spend.
- Develop and drive continuous improvement and standardization programs across Procurement processes.
- Support and coordinate implementation of key Procurement processes, systems and tools with key Lonza stakeholders.
- Identify and engage with internal stakeholders, including Procurement teams and Corporate Functions. Drive communications in especially when implementing transformational change.
- Support Global Procurement capability building programs and ensure implementation of Procurement training programs across all Lonza site.
- Drive global projects to either implement or enhance systems and processes across the whole Procurement organization (digital risk assessment, SRM and collaboration platforms, automated vendor compliance, etc....) and ensure full accountability in the overall achievement.
- Create and lead cross functional project teams, ensuring full involvement and participation to meet the short/medium/long term defined targets.
- Define and globally roll-out the data validation and testing's phases.
- Be accountable for the overall efficiency/adoption of newly implemented systems/processes.
- BA in Chemical or other Engineering disciplines, Business or Finance with 3-7 years in an Analyst role required, MBA preferred
- MS Office Suite (Advanced Excel), Power BI, SAP, BW skills is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving, influencing skills and effective communication
A major part of the heritage of LSI is being able to deliver unique solutions to its customers. Being the driving force behind this approach – listening, asking, understanding to match the right elements in a new way has been an inherent part of our day-to-day business. Always with the goal to enable a competitive advantage for each customer with a specific product, package or solution.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.