Senior MRP Planner
Singapore, Tuas Singapore
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there is no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Senior MRP Planner will perform all duties to ensure the Materials Requirements Plans are completed to enable the timely availability of materials to support the product Supply Plan. Role will be responsible to liaise with all key functions to ensure timely updates to material plans considering changes to plans or material availability issues. Execution of key tasks to support inventory plans and optimization initiatives.
- Perform all routine tasks to convert planned orders into material plans including the creation and management of material planned requirements
- Liaison with Supply Planner and Schedulers to ensure all material plans are up to date and responsive to changes in material requirements
- Creation and maintenance of detailed material planning parameters in Planning systems
- Conversion of the material requirements plan (purchase requisitions) into Purchase Orders
- Expediting material availability through liaison with procurement and teams involved with inbound material processing
- Creation and management of material related KPIs and measures to ensure accurate understanding of material availability
- Execution of key material availability, mobilization or write actions to support optimal management of inventory while reducing scrap/waste
- Liaise with key stakeholders (Supply Planner, Scheduler and PM) to develop safety stock and inventory plans to meet production plans
- Track, report and facilitate on-time material availability including testing and release for production
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in SCM, Procurement or any relevant discipline
- Planning and Sourcing experience from a fast pace environment & manufacturing industry
- Significant years of relevant SCM experience supporting internal stakeholders
- Ability to influence both Supply Chain and functional leaders to support inventory management/ strategy recommendations
- Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define metrics (KPI’s) and identify issues through root cause analysis
- Competent using MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to utilize Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports
- SAP knowledge in MM module
- A team player.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.