United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
- Performs the detailed scheduling of at least one production area and one support area at a time. This includes all detailed model work through scheduling systems, Access Orchestrate and SAP.
- Identifies work windows for non-manufacturing activities (Facilities, Engineering, Validation, Calibration, etc.).
- Manages inventory of semi-finished goods in assigned production areas through cycle counts and scheduling.
- Ability to manage and progress multiple projects simultaneously related to various scheduling systems.
- Expected to communicate the impact of scheduling changes to immediate manager.
- Ensures that key floor constraints are considered when creating schedules.
- Experience with detailed scheduling within a biotech environment required, GMP/Manufacturing preferred.
- Possesses knowledge of upstream or downstream, small scale or large scale operations, plant utilities and their relationship to shop floor production.
- Experience with Access Orchestrate and/or SAP preferred.
- Experience with MS Office and scheduling systems required.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Able to influence others through work, using strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific/biotech or similar area preferred.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if it is not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.