Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there is no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
- Responsible for the creation/management/closure of the GMP documents such as Trackwise Change controls, Supplier Change Notification, Deviations and CAPA’s etc.
- Involvement in Raw Material Specification creation in DMS (for Traceable only) and review process.
- Involvement in Customer Project Team to ensure Supply Chain meets the required production need-by-dates for order placement, delivery, test, and release of raw materials etc.
- Responsible for Purchase Order creation and maintenance.
- Communicate effectively with internal (including Lonza global colleagues) and external customers.
- Provide assistance to internal customers for SAP Sourcing/Procurement activities.
- Ensure compliance with purchasing policies, procedures and ethics guidelines are maintained.
- To present in the weekly Materials Review Board (MRB) meeting to identify and resolve material issues with key functions for the projects assigned.
- Participate in Kaizen/Hoshin/OE event(s), so as to provide business with process improvements in terms of cost and/or time savings opportunities etc.
- Accountable for actions assigned to Sourcing Specialists from Internal Project Team.
- Participates in Customer Project Team meetings and represents Sourcing Team.
- Complete necessary projects / duties as assigned by the Department Manager or Head of Supply Chain Management.
- Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor/Manager.
- Degree or Diploma in SCM, Procurement or any relevant discipline.
- Planning and Sourcing experience & coming from a fast pace environment.
- Relevant SCM experience supporting internal stakeholders and manufacturing operations.
- Purchasing knowledge and exposure in a manufacturing industry.
- SAP knowledge.
- Meticulous and Systematic.
- A team player.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.