Senior Program Manager - Small Molecules Visp
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For our site in Visp we are looking for a Senior Program Manager for our Small Molecules department.
- Lead project execution after deal closure. Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams and hold team members accountable to deliver results within an agreed project governance structure to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the life of the project in a shared relationship management with KAM/Sales. Responsible for customers with significant impact on future business opportunities
- Act as single point of contact and ensures the project is delivered in line with the agreed objectives. Act as the customer advocate on-site.
- Manage project scope, timelines and budget/profitability. Define, organize and be responsible for all project communication, agreeing milestones and conducting “lessons learned” exercise and decommissioning the project at the end of contractual activities to contribute to process improvements. Advanced customer communication/interaction.
- Control Project scope and in conjunction with Proposals Team, prepare amendments and/or scope changes. In conjunction with Sales/Commercial Development, input into mid-long term program strategies
- Execute program relevant section of the S&OP process. Responsible for delivering to local S&OP and related demand planning.
- Coach and mentor other team members
- University degree in Chemistry or related field
- Highly skilled and proficient in the discipline of project management
- Proven leadership skills to motivate and maintain high moral within the matrix team
- GMP Custom Manufacturing and Development experience ideally in Small Molecules
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Fluency in German and English
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Effective use of hard and soft skills in all aspects of Program Management including conflict resolution, team building, decision making etc
- MS Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Proven planning, organization and controlling skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the organization
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems that do not have routine solutions
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.