Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Looking for a highly motivated Bioscience student or recent graduate that embraces learning to solve business challenges. The candidate should have an interest in intellectual and be highly motivated to conduct research to find answers.
- Assist with developing and maintaining market insights for competitors and protein expression technologies, including an extensive drug candidate database.
- Conducting market research to drive business decisions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders within R&D and legal and help manage innovation projects.
- Project evaluations (inc. valuations & technologies)
- Helping design systems to promote operational excellence
- Bioscience background is a must (Masters or Bachelor degree).
- Ability to use Microsoft Package (Excel and PowerPoint mainly). Microsoft Excel skills at an advanced level are essential for this role.
- Basic solid knowledge of protein expression and biologics manufacture.
- Very good communication skills to be able to communicate with stakeholders within different areas of the business and at different work levels.
- Excellent analytical skills with large and uncertain datasets.
- Class leading numerical analysis skills.
- English speaking capability at a fluent level.
Applicants should highlight in their cover letter how they meet the requirements.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.